Thursday, December 11, 2008

Under the Weather

This morning I woke up with congestion and a yucky feeling in my throat.  Now that I'm at work I'm starting to feel the energy draining from my body, and I've got the grumpies.  I think it's a cold.

Would you pray for me?  This is a big weekend with the children's Christmas program.  We have our final practice on Saturday from 9:00 - 12:00, and then the performance is Sunday night.  I play all the music, so I really need to be alert and ready.  If I'm sick, there isn't anyone else who could take my place.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yuck! Praying you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you!!!!
    A peppermint mocha might make you feel better :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pray for you, Liz! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.