Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Discovering Liz: A Year In Review - 2008

Well, this little idea came from ohamanda.com today, and I thought it looked fun.  Do a little recap of your blog over the last year by posting the first sentence of the first blog of each month.  I found mine to be fairly interesting, and it jogged a lot of memories for me.  Seems I had forgotten a few things.

Here we go...

JanuaryMusings of a Housewife is asking bloggers about the things they love right now.

February:  It's been a crazy week here with my bloggy giveaway.

March:  We had dinner with our friends Mark and Kelli tonight.

April:  Ten Things You'd Fix in Your Home (if you had the time and money)

May:  I feel like my car is on its last legs...or should that be tires?

June:  I've been wanting to tell you about something, but since I'm not very good at following through on exercise commitments, I decided not to tell anybody about it until I had a few days under my belt.

July:  Something just hit me like a ton of bricks a minute ago.

August:  Thank goodness for Ronnica, who is trying to give me some hints on blog topics.

September:  I've got bangs!!!!

Liz with bangs

October:  Has anyone ever died from being too tired?

November:  Now back by popular demand, I give you A Day at the Office: Edition #2.

December:  Hoo, buddy! Did I have a special surprise this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Those all made me happy! :) A fun year without even reading all the posts!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I made it into your year recap!

    Oh, and I love the new background. I want to hug it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.