Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's December 31st Already?

It was thrilling to see so many new visitors yesterday.  And since some of you Dixie 001were curious to know what my dog Dixie was doing that was naughty while I was trying to record my video, let me just tell ya.  She was trying to chew her way into the box of White Fudge Covered Oreos.  Then she started chewing on the crocheted wreath.  She was probably just acting out in jealousy because the camera was not focused on her.  She is such a ham!

I have only watched a handful of videos at Linda's 2nd Cup of Coffee because I had a full day elsewhere.  It will probably take me the rest of the week to visit everyone's blogs.

I just realized that it's December 31st, and I haven't yet done any reflecting over 2008, at least not in writing.  I really wanted to do that.  Bummer!  Well, there are still some hours left in the day.  Maybe I can squeeze that in somewhere between work, meals, a music practice, studying, and preparing some type of food for fellowship after church tonight.

If you don't hear from me before the clock strikes midnight, I wish you a Happy New Year.  I'll catch ya later... in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.