Friday, December 05, 2008

Keepin' It Real

You know that new security system they activated at church?  That one I told you about yesterday (or more like this morning, since it posted so late last night)?  I guess it's not so bad now, in the light of a new day... and having used it once without any major catastrophes.

If you saw the video and thought, Wow! Liz is sure neurotic. Why is she freaking out over that?... you'd be pretty right on with your evaluation.  Just keepin' it real here, people.  Keepin' it real.

I think everything is going to be OK.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when the school put in a security system at the school. They said it would be armed (don't you hate that word..sounds like a bomb that is ready to be detonated) on Sat/Sun and then after 5:00 on School days. We were told that if we needed to get into the building we had to follow the instructions on a piece of paper that they gave us. Heaven forbid someone forget their paper when trying to get in. I remember thinking....How about I just not come while the building is "armed"...even if I left my purse in there, I'd just wait it out until the next day. It was just so complicated and I as well, didn't want to do something wrong and have the rent a cops come and ask me why I was trying to break into the shcool. I understand your nervousness perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, you are so adorable! I wished I would have known you better when I was "around"! This reminds me of how many things in our life that we are afraid of and then we get out of our comfort zones and are amazed and learn how much we are capable of!!!

    Dana T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.