Saturday, December 13, 2008

Count Me In

Okay, guys.  Time for a quiz...

True or False?  Liz loves making videos.

If you answered false, you've NEVER VISITED MY BLOG BEFORE.  {gaaaaaassssp}  Where have you been all my blogging life?

Alright, enough of the sarcasm.  If this is your first visit to my blog, I sure am glad you stopped by.  Don't be a stranger.  Come back.  Tell your friends.  Subscribe to my feed.  And I am NOT afraid to beg.

Seriously, people, the answer to the quiz is true.  I do love to make me some fun videos, or at least attempt to make some fun videos.  Do you know what that means?  I'm going to be joining the I See What You're Saying - Christmas Edition "vlog" carnival over at 2nd Cup of Coffee on December 30th.  (FYI, a vlog is a video blog.)

All you have to do is make a video...about anything.  It can be Christmas oriented or something else.  Just make a video, post it on your blog, and then hook up with Mr. Linky on her site that day.

I'm helping spread the word for Linda, just in case you might like to join all of us vloggers over there in a couple weeks.  That way you'll have plenty of time to come up with a video idea by then.  Trust me, I know how hard it can be to get the video material flowing.  Your video doesn't have to be on any specific topic, so the possibilities are endless.  Go on over to Linda's, if you need some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.