Maybe it's a good idea I write a little post, just so as to not lose my two faithful readers. You've probably been wondering what I've been up to the last few days, eh? Between work, shopping, and Christmas preparations, I didn't have a whole lot of time to do other stuff, like blogging.
Shall we go with a list format?
1. I've been battling a sore throat since Monday, and it's driving me nuts. As soon as it starts feeling better, I wake up in the morning and it's worse again. Ugh!
2. Rich appears to have a sinus infection, so he's been fairly miserable and living on NyQuil. And just between you and me, he's kinda been Mr. Grumpy-pants, which can make me feel like Mrs. Grumpy-pants. In spite of being sick, though, he has been involved in the holiday to the best of his ability, and I appreciate that.
3. I confess with all the goodies that have invaded our home, I'm in serious trouble. You know it's really bad when you're craving a vegetable.
4. Judy is visiting family out of town all week. I miss her.
5. We went out for Christmas dinner with my parents. We had Chinese. It's sort of a yearly tradition, since my sister and her family spend Christmas at her in-laws.
6. Rich and I watched Prince Caspian tonight. It was okay, but I don't think it even compared to the first Narnia movie.
7. If you know me in real life, I beg you not to stop by my house tomorrow unannounced. I'd have to deny you entry. My sink is overflowing with dishes because my dishwasher is
broken sick with a sinus infection. I'm dreading having to tackle those things all by myself.
8. Note to self - New year's resolution #28: You need more self-discipline in 2009.
Hope you are all having a good Christmas. Until next time...