Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My 10 Favorite Drinks

I thought I'd grab a meme I found today because I just haven't done one of these in weeks, and I know you all miss reading them. So today in participation with the Ten on Tuesday blog, I give you...

My 10 Favorite Drinks (in order):
  1. Tall Non-fat Peppermint Mocha with whip (Starbucks)
  2. Tall Non-fat Raspberry Mocha no whip (Starbucks)
  3. Don Francisco Hawaiian Hazelnut Coffee with hazelnut creamer
  4. Folgers Breakfast Blend coffee with French Vanilla creamer
  5. Sierra Mist Free
  6. Pepsi (I rarely drink it.)
  7. Lemonade
  8. Iced Tea
  9. Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash flavored water
  10. Dasani water

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh, lemonade!! I forgot that?!!! Darn. It should be on my list too.

    Hope you can drop by and give me a big'o' "howdy"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't even have 10 drinks I like, much less top 10 faves. I'm a water drinker. Bor-ing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.