Saturday, March 01, 2008

3/1/08 - Friends


3/1/08 - Friends
Originally uploaded by
discoveringliz

We had dinner with our friends Mark and Kelli tonight. We rarely spend time with them outside of church functions, so we jumped at their invitation for an evening out.

Mark is my Sunday school teacher and was my first evangelism trainer. He showed me the ropes when it came to sharing the gospel. Kelli is my fellow Awana secretary, and you will sometimes catch us nibbling on Dove bars together when the stress of record keeping becomes too much to bear. We love these people. They're faithful in ministry, they demonstrate true love for each other, and they always encourage my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.