Tuesday, March 04, 2008

3/4/08 - Mailings & More Mailings


3/4/08 - Mailings & More Mailings
Originally uploaded by
discoveringliz

When you work in a church office, there are seasons for churchwide mailings - Christmas, Vacation Bible School, Bible conferences and Easter. Of course, when two important events collide in the same month, the workload kicks into double time.

With Easter coming and a missions conference, both within the same month, it's definitely a busy time. We had to put out separate churchwide mailings for both events, plus we had a special mailing for the kids and teens.

I'm very glad that the days of licking envelopes is far behind. These little envelope moistener bottles have to be the best invention for a secretary. I also noticed that the bottle says it's good for sealing up to 1,500 envelopes. I just might use that up by tomorrow. Uh...just kidding about that.

And if you're wondering, "Don't you have a machine that tri-folds all those letters?" Uh yeah...it's my right and left hands. That's why they pay me the big bucks.

1 comment:

  1. ugh. mailings. I do not envy you!

    But bless you for doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.