Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Still Determined to Lose

I slept like a baby last night.  Went to bed at 9:30 and didn't get up until 5:45.  I knew I was in need of some serious pillow time after exercising yesterday

I sure was glad when I was able to get out of bed this morning without too much effort.  My legs seem to have taken the brunt of the work because they are sorer than my upper body.  I can walk alright, but standing up, sitting down, and walking down the stairs makes me groan just a bit.

My program gave me a day off today, but I'll be back at it tomorrow.  I really, really want to lose the rest of this weight, so I'm ready to go again.

I think this time I'll schedule a nap shortly afterward, since I'm gonna need to be at church for Word of Life.  After the way I felt last night, I can't afford a repeat of that, or my kids are gonna be looking at a zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.