Monday, May 25, 2009

30 Questions

1. Where was the very last place you went besides your house?

the grocery store

2. What are you doing tonight?

Relaxing, eating popcorn and maybe some ice cream (100 calorie, of course)

3. Who last texted you?

my sister

4. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?

I'm not telling.

5. Do you get mad easily?

yes

6. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?

I hide them from most people, but I talk about them to those closest to me.

7. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?

warm

8. Who was the last person you were in a car with?

Rich

9. What color are your eyes?

hazel

10. Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them later?

kind of

11. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?

I don't think I've thrown my phone, but I remember a night that I was ready to.

12. Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren’t allowed to tell anyone?

yes

13. Honestly, if you could go back six months and change something, would you?

maybe

14. Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?

no

15. Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?

I always have a lot on my mind. 

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on the right side.  I'm not sure I'd even like the left.

17. What is your favorite thing to shop for?

I like buying books.  I would enjoy buying clothes a whole lot better if it weren't for the part when you must try them on.

18. Who knows you better than you know yourself?

Hmmm... not sure about that.  Nobody?

19. What are you doing this summer?

Working, as usual.  It looks like I will also be helping at Vacation Bible School and our Teen Camp.

20. Do you miss your past?

I miss being a kid, especially during the summer. 

21. Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?

I don't think so.

22. What is your favorite line from a movie?

 I wanted it to be you.  I wanted it to be you so badly.  (Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail")  Makes me cry every time!

23. Would you rather be the opposite sex?

No.  I would miss all the hair curling, wearing pretty dresses and high heels (on occasion)

24. What would you never name one of your children?

Anything that rhymed with one of our pets' names.

25. What is the coolest restaurant you’ve ever been to?

This is a tough one because I don't get out much.  I guess I'd have to say PF Chang's in Chicago.

26. Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?

Subway (I told you I don't get out much.)

27. What style of house would you like to live in?

I honestly don't know what I like.

28. Do you flip the channel when commercials come on?

Not usually

29. Have you seen any of the Saw movies?

No, I hate horror flicks.

30. What was your favorite book as a child?

Charlotte's Web

Did you enjoy this post? Consider subscribing to my feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.