Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maybe Twitter Really IS My Thing After All

I'm totally thrilled because I feel like I've made the "big time."  I got mentioned on the ever-popular blog Musings of a Housewife today just because of Twitter (which is ironic, if you ask me).  It's really quite a funny story, but it's Jo-Lynne's to tell.  Would you go take a look?  C'mon.  You know you want to.

By the way, I'm the one called @discoveringliz.  You know... in case you wouldn't figure that out. 

Did you enjoy this post? Consider subscribing to my feed.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! You're famous! Can I have your autograph? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, consider this: I visited Jo-Lynne because YOU linked to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Are those new glasses in your profile pic? I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.