Just a few thoughts going through my little head...
1. Why do I love, love, love going to the library, checking out a book, and then I let it sit here on my end table without reading a word of it? It makes no sense to the bibliophile within me.
2. Why is it that I hate change so much, yet I can't stand my blog's design for more than 2 months at a time? I've been browsing for a new design again, although I haven't found one that I like yet. Such a paradox. I'm fickle yet committed.
3. We ordered Chinese takeout for dinner tonight. Why would they change their menu listing Teriyaki Chicken to calling it Chicken on Sticks? Really? Chicken on Sticks? If it's Teriyaki Chicken, then why don't they call it that?
4. Will I ever learn that I can't lift heavy objects anymore? I have neck and shoulder issues, and you'd think I'd finally get a clue and ask for help. Nope. Not Liz. She thinks she can just do everything by herself. Today it was a big shipment of books that arrived at the church. Thought I could just carry those babies into the office if I lifted with my lower body strength. WHAT lower body strength?!? Wise up, girlfriend!
5. I'm blog-happy. I've enjoyed having new people come by the last couple weeks and finding myself some new blogs to read. If you're new here, I'm glad to have ya.
6. I received my new MacArthur NASB study Bible today. (It was in the box of heavy books from thought #4 above.) It's pretty, and I'm looking forward to getting to know it.
7. First Place and weighing-in is tomorrow morning. Ooooh, let's not talk about it.
And this officially concludes my randomness for today. Not enough for ya? Click on over to Under Grace and Over Coffee for another serving of Friday Randomness.