Monday, November 08, 2010

My New Buddy

Shortly after we put Bailey to sleep four weeks ago, the dynamic in our home changed.  Suddenly, it seems I have a new buddy.

                     Teddy

Teddy used to hardly give me the time of day, but now he is coming to me to cuddle up in my lap.  He wants to take naps with me.  He hides under the bed in the morning, so he can come bug me while I'm having my devotions.  It's like I got a new pet.

Guess who's jealous.... Dixie dog... and possibly my husband.  (Shhhh... don't tell him I told you.)

It's an odd thing that Teddy wants to hang out with me more.  He's always gravitated toward Rich, but now he's splitting his affections between us.  And of course, anytime he leaves Rich's lap to come and snuggle up in my lap I do a little "happy dance" inside. 

Because you know if I did it on the outside, that would just be rude.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Share/Bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.