Sharing my five favorite blessings from the week...
1. God gave me direction concerning something I had been seeking His wisdom about.
2. I received hugs from nieces and nephews that I don't get to see as often as I used to.
3. I ran into Mandy of From the Trenches of Motherhood at PaperbackSwap just by coincidence. I had been browsing a member's list for a book and didn't realize until afterward that I was browsing Mandy's list. It made me giggle when I realized whose list I was looking at.
4. I finished Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury this week and loved it. It gave me a glimpse into the world of autism and what families experience when they have a child with this disorder. It was both enlightening and inspirational. (My review of the book is coming shortly.)
5. My parents took me out for lunch with my grandma the other day, AND we got to eat at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. Getting to eat shrimp with garlic sauce is a terrific blessing!