Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feeling Thankful

Open Bible with pen Antique Grayscalephoto © 2010 Ryk Neethling | more info (via: Wylio)

Some things I'm thinking about today....

I'm thankful that God is truth and His Word is truth. 

I'm thankful that no matter what temptation is in front of me, He can and will give me the power to resist it if I humble myself before Him. 

I'm thankful that He has promised to finish the work He has begun in me.

I'm thankful that He's changing me. 

I'm thankful that all of these are not solely dependent on my ability, but rather dependent on God and His grace.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

    Share/Bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.