Monday, June 28, 2010

Could Someone Point the Way to "Normal"?

Hey, guess who's home from church camp.  Me!

I got home Friday afternoon, but I'm still trying to transition back into "normal" life.  I thought I was caught up on my sleep, but I'm still feeling groggy in the mornings and not always sure where I am.  5:45 AM came too quickly this morning, and I considered bargaining my time to fit in a little more rest.  Do I really need to wash my hair today?

I have so much to tell you.  Lots of spiritual challenges.  Lots of funny stories.  I'm not sure what all I will share with you.  Maybe vlogging is the way to go?  Wait and see.

I really just wanted to pop in and say, "Hello.  I'm still alive." 

I'm going back to my Monday work now.  Hope you have a good one.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.