Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling Groggy

I'm feeling somewhat better today because my fever went down, but my head is groggy.  Definitely not up to par.  I managed to make myself some pancakes for breakfast from a mix.  I had a craving, so I decided to go with it.  I'm not sure what I'll be eating for lunch.  I only shopped for a couple items this week, since I was supposed to be gone.  Rich was gonna pick up food as he wanted it.  About the only thing here to eat is grilled cheese.  I'm wondering if I have the strength to drive out to grab some fast food.  It's only 5 minutes away.  I'm not sure my head could take it, though.

Rich finally put all my baggage in the other bedroom.  It had all been out in the living room yesterday, but I didn't have the strength to do anything with it.  I noticed this morning that it had been moved.

This is the longest I've been sitting up in over 24 hours, but I'm feeling tired again.  I think I'm going to go nap awhile.

3 comments:

  1. Sad that you weren't able to make your trip! I hope that this turns out to be restful anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liz! How awful! Get better quick so that you can enjoy all that vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I was gettting excited to hear about your vacation. I hope you feel better---asap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.