Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Blizzard

It's snowing right now in Northern Indiana, and the wind has picked up. They are warning us that a blizzard is coming this evening. They're calling for 12-18 inches in our county. I used to get excited over the prospect of being stuck in the house for a day or two, but the idea doesn't appeal to me any longer.

You have to understand that we've had snow on the ground since December 1st, except for 2 days when we got rain and it melted. I love a white Christmas, but it's February 1st and I am sooooo over the snow at this point. I'm totally and completely ready for spring.

Snow! Snow!  Go away!  Come again some other day some December day!

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.