Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling A Bit Behind

I haven't been such an avid reader in February, which is a bit of a disappointment for me. In January I was going strong and only missed maybe 2 or 3 days of reading in the entire month. So I'm feeling behind in my reading goal for 2011, which is to read 50 books. I've completed 9 so far.

It's not that I've been lazy about reading. I've either been busy with people or just too sleepy by the time I get to my reading that I can't keep my eyes open. If only I could read with my eyelids closed.

Currently I'm reading a novel for review, and I've been at it for at least a week, if not longer. It's been slow going, and it really shouldn't have been. Unfortunately, that means I'm not enjoying it. I would love to finish it today, but it depends on getting the other things crossed off my to-do list this afternoon.

I know it must be pretty bad when I have a dream about needing to finish the book and laboring at my computer over what I'm going to write in my review. It was definitely bothering me in my sleep. Ridiculous!

Hopefully, Thursday or Friday I can whip myself back into shape, into the reading fanatic I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.