Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Christmas Vacation

I'm taking vacation time this week and the next, and it's a good thing.  My motivation to shop and wrap and make goodies has been sporadic.

Today will be the busiest day so far.  I "enhanced" my hair color this morning.  I'm in the middle of making Peppermint Bark at this moment.  (Hoping that turns out, as this is the first time I've made it.)  Then I'll go to lunch with my parents and a couple friends.  Upon arriving home, I will head out to an eye exam, which I hope to make on time by 4:00.  After that?  I think I'll crash.

Speaking of which... I have had a major change in my vision.  It's so dramatic in the last several weeks that I am having trouble seeing music when I play piano.  I have to push people's faces farther back from me, so my eyes can focus.  Let me tell ya, this is just weird.  In the past, I've never really noticed a change in my vision.  I just set up exams every couple years and would find I needed a new eyeglasses prescription.  I am anxious to find out how much my vision has changed this time.

So that's what is happening in my little world today.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Share/Bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.