Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fall Into Reading: Question #12

I know it's really late, but I'm linking up with Callapidder Days on her final question of the Fall Into Reading 2010 carnival.  You do realize that means the end of fall is drawing near, don't you?  I must say if you were here in Indiana you would see that fall left many weeks ago because we've had nothin' but SNOW for more than a week.

So here are the three questions she asked:

Do you write in your books?

I do not write in fiction books, but I do write in my non-fiction biblical books.  I highlight in most of them and sometimes make notes in the margins.

Can you read in the car?

I would really love to be able to read in the car, but the vehicle would have to be stopped in order for me to do that.  I get carsick if I read in motion.  I can't even walk on the treadmill and read at the same time.  Ugh... the feeling is horrid!

Does the rest of your family enjoy reading?

My husband reads, but not as much as I do.  Unless you count the daily newspaper.  No, I take that back.  I read blogs daily, so I KNOW I read more than he does.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

    Share/Bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.