What my life looks like this week...
- I've been reading *Rescuing Ambition by David Harvey, and I really am enjoying it. Learning new things.
- Ate too much on Monday when I was over to my parents' home for the holiday (Note to self: Do not eat both a bratwurst and a burger)
- Woke up Tuesday at 3:00 AM to a dizzy head -- the arch enemy of my life -- and took half a Dramamine.
- Tuesday night I took the other half of the Dramamine, which was a big mistake.
- Spent Wednesday morning walking around half awake, half in a coma.
- Still feeling like I'm on a boat from time to time.
- Yesterday I chose the first book I'm going to write an official book review blog for at BookSneeze.com, and I'm very excited about receiving it.
- I sooooo need to exercise! Jeans don't fit. Bummer.
*This is an affiliate link.