Friday, July 23, 2010

Chat Pack: Most Wanted

Chat Pack Chat Pack is back today after a long absence.  Today's question is...

If you could be one of America's "most wanted," but wanted because of some great skill you possess, what skill would you want to have?

I'd have to say that I would want to be wanted for my writing skill.  Obviously, no one is gonna be knocking down my door anytime soon to get ahold of anything I'm writing. 

You know, if truth be told, I don't think I would actually want to be "most wanted" for anything.  That's a lot of responsibility and a lot of pressure.  I think I'd rather be a nobody.  I'm not saying a little recognition for something wouldn't be appreciated or exciting, but I don't think I could handle the long-term demands.

Is there something you would want to be "most wanted" for? 

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter or Facebook

    Share/Bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.