Thursday, December 03, 2009

Too Sleepy For Words

I know I'm very late with my post today, but it's been an extremely long day.  Even though I don't have a single thing to say, I thought about my little blog and couldn't bear to neglect it.  You know, they say once you do something for 21 consecutive days it becomes a habit.  I guess that Nablopomo/30 days of posts thing really did the trick, huh?  Now I can't stop posting.

Sleepy Dixie

Well... I'm sitting here next to my Sheltie whose eyelids are drooping, and my eyelids are getting pretty heavy too.  You should see us.  We make quite a cute pair.  I think it's time to log off and get to bed.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.