Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting in Shape

I'm still working at losing weight. I've got those last 10 stubborn pounds that need to come off. I discovered My Fitness Pal last week, and I've loved it ever since. You can track your diet with their food diary and fitness with the exercise diary. They'll even print up a little report for you with your diary and notes on it. I print mine out and turn it in at First Place on Saturdays.

Here's my little ticker:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Chart


If you need a tool like this, I think it's the best. I've never seen one this comprehensive before. You can set your own calorie goals, as well as fiber, sugar, carbs, protein. Whatever! You can even find out if you're getting your daily vitamin needs met, too. It makes me actually WANT to record my food because it's kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.