Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Only Tuesday?

It sure has been a long day. Cooking real dinner sure does take it out of ya. Okay, just kidding. It wasn't really the dinner that wore me out. I actually felt pretty satisfied in that accomplishment.

I just can't believe it's only Tuesday, yet Wednesday is lurking just around the corner, and before I know it the weekend will be here.

Just in case you were concerned, my car is running fine. Maybe Rich was right...I got a bad tank of gas. You can't even tell that there was anything wrong with it as well as the engine is running now. Crazy!

Tomorrow is another running day for me. I'm psyched! (I'm sure EmiJo is, too.) LOL! My legs are feeling sore after Monday's run, though. I never can predict how I'll feel after a run. I would think that I'd get past the pain if I do the same thing every time, but that hasn't been the case.

I'm golfing with Rich after that. We are planning on going to a different course to break up the monotony. It's a little scary going to a new place. The fairways are longer than what we're accustomed to, and if we have people following close behind, it puts the pressure on to rush. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Catch ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.