Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogging


Alright... I see people with blogs, and I think I've got to have one of my own, too. The only problem I've run into is that I can't seem to come up with anything to blog about. Why does it seem like everyone else is so much wittier than me? I either don't have anything interesting enough to talk about, or I think some stuff would just be too personal to post out there in blogland for all the world to read. I've read enough blogs to know that large readership invites criticism. It's kinda scary. Hmmm...

I've decided to ask you, my friends, for suggestions on what you would like to hear me blog about. So tell me what you think. What would you like me to blog? Really...I'm taking suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.