Sunday, October 14, 2007

Car Problems

My car has been making a different chugging noise the last few days, so tonight when I started it up to leave church, it was really running hard. I was afraid it wouldn't continue running. After starting it up and shutting it off a couple times, it started to kick back into a more normal sound. A friend followed me home, just to be sure I didn't stall out somewhere.

Rich was home with a migraine, so he wasn't really very happy when I told him the bad news. He was kinda grumpy, in fact. He thinks I might have gotten a bad tank of gas, but I can't imagine that it would act the way it is because of gas. It seems a little more serious than that.

I don't know if my car will start in the morning, but I guess I'm not really worried about it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.