1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?
I might tune in once to just see what's going on, but I don't care about the teams playing. I will rather be following my normal evening routine of reading before bed.
2. Is ignorance bliss?
Not really. Ignorance is more like putting off the inevitable, not really bliss. The not knowing doesn't mean the thing isn't going to affect me.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
I identify with Sleepy most. I'm tired a lot.
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?)
This doesn't happen very often for us, but usually it's couples sitting together.
5. What is beauty?
Wow.. deep question here. Beauty is anything that reflects the glory of God.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
Dessert. I will always choose dessert.
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
Hmmm... I don't think I make any appetizers.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've not done very well concerning self-discipline for months. My eating habits have gone a little haywire. I haven't been exercising. And if you hadn't noticed, I've only posted about 5 times on the blog in January. It seems like I can be disciplined in a few things and then the rest go to pot. I'm going to have to figure out how to get the balance back.
This post is in participation with "Wednesday Hodgepodge" at From This Side of the Pond.