Thursday, January 20, 2011

Now I've Heard It All

True story.

I was browsing through my Facebook newsfeed last night and came across something my sister had posted. She was drinking her Diet Cherry Pepsi and kept wondering why it tasted horrible.

I don't know how the story was then divulged, but it seems she has a little chemist-in-the-making at her house. Either that, or he's just a goofball.

My nephew apparently thought it would be fun to make ice cubes out of hand sanitizer and Adidas cologne, rather than water.

I know that hand sanitizer can be deadly to children if they ingest it, but I don't know what effects it might have on an adult. My suggestion to her was that she should induce vomiting, just to be on the safe side. I don't think she appreciated that advice.

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.