Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Just Life

Miss me yet?  I haven't forgotten about my blog.  Just distracted or not feeling well or running my cat back and forth to the vet... TWICE.  You know, just life.

Honestly, I did have to run Teddy (the one with the urinary tract infection) to the vet twice today because he couldn't go potty.  Late this afternoon we were seriously looking at the possibility of putting him to sleep, but the circumstance has not dictated such, as of yet.  He's staying overnight at the vet to be monitored now, and we'll see how he is in the morning.

I'll be writing the 7th installment of my True Womanhood series sometime this week.  I have a post in the works.  It's just all in my head right now, waiting to get out.

Be back soon...

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

    Share/Bookmark 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your kitty feels better soon and fully recovers. I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I hope I am not too late with this comment. When you say that your cat can't go potty, I assume you mean number 2? Let me tell you my experience with my cat.

    He has what's been called a lazy colon. It just doesn't push the waste through his system on its own. About a year and a half ago we ended up putting him on Cisapride. We started out 3 times a day, and I've weaned him down to once a day. It's about $40 for 90 tablets, and after numerous other treatments didn't work, this does.

    Just wanted to let you know.

    Good luck, whatever you choose to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.