Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Memory Monday: Psalm 18:28

I know this is called Memory MONDAY, but I still wanted to post this week's memory verse, even though I'm very late.  To be honest, I didn't exactly feel like posting a verse earlier in the week, but I definitely NEED a verse to memorize and meditate on this week.

I've chosen the verse that is part of my First Place Bible study this week.  It speaks of the only source of light in my darkest days, and that's where I am right now...very dark days.  I've found it hard to see God in the darkness the last few weeks.  It's truly grown darker and darker for me.  But I'm finding that the light is always there, when I choose to dwell in His presence.

For it is you who light my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness. ~ Psalm 18:28 

 

For more Memory Monday, visit The Simple Wife.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.