Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Zoo

My sister needed a babysitter this afternoon, so I agreed to look after her 7-year-old twins.  The other two kids went to camp today.  I decided it might be fun to go on an outing, rather than me just sitting at her house all day while the kids played with the neighbors.  Or worse yet, invited the neighbor kids over.

So the plan was made.  We would go to the zoo.  I was told that my rating as an Aunt would go through the roof. We shall see how that plays out in weeks to come.

It was a fun afternoon.  We saw some cool animals.Zoo 002 Zoo 026    Zoo 021  Zoo 010

We were captivated by some very hungry fish!

They begged me to ride the train.Zoo 025

And I think we bonded a little.Zoo 028 Zoo 034

You know what?  I'm pooped out.

Did you enjoy this post? Consider subscribing to my feed.

1 comment:

  1. Those twins sure look a lot like Kathy..although I don't think I've seen a pic of her hubby. I'm sure aunt liz scored major points by taking them to the zoo....I'm sure they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.