Friday, March 11, 2016

Book Review: Room For Hope

Room for HopeRoom for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed "Room for Hope" because of the story setting, small town in the 1930's. It was a little out of my typical reading interest, seeing as I'm more into historical fiction set either in the Regency period or Civil War/post-Civil War.

The plot grabbed my attention from the beginning, a husband and father living a double life and leaving behind his wife to pick up the pieces after he dies. It is a story of forgiveness, overcoming shame, and learning what it means to love.

At some points it had me turning pages quickly to find out what would happen, and then there were moments I was near tears because the characters stirred my heart.

I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.