Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Reading List

2008

These are books that I want to read sometime in the next 10 years.  Okay, more like in the next year.  It's important to note that I have a terrible habit of borrowing books from the library and never reading them.  I'm hopeful that one day I will remedy that.  I will cross them off and date them as they are completed.

The Cat Who Went Into the Closet - Lillian Jackson Braun (finished 7/7/08: Fun book)

Providence - Chris Coppernoll (finished 10/10/08: Good book)

In Search of Eden - Linda Nichols (finished 8/27/08: Loved it!)

Courting Trouble - Deanne Gist (unfinished: inappropriate material for a Christian book)

A Daughter's Inheritance - Tracie Peterson/Judith Miller

All the Tea in China - Orcutt

Jimmy - Robert Whitlow

My Heart Remembers - Kim Vogel Sawyer

If I Gained the World - Linda Nichols

From a Distance - Tamera Alexander

Uncharted - Angela Hunt

Lookin' Back, Texas - Leanna Ellis

A Proper Pursuit - Lynn Austin

Fatal Deduction - Gayle Roper

Is That All He Thinks About? - Marla Taviano

Scoop - Rene Gutteridge

Snitch - Rene Gutteridge

Skid - Rene Gutteridge

Boo Hiss - Rene Gutteridge

Winter Haven - Athol Dickson

Gods and Kings - Lynn Austin

Future Grace - John Piper

God Is The Gospel - John Piper

Mozart's Sister - Nancy Moser (unfinished: not what I thought it would be)

A Passion Most Pure - Julie Lessman

Ladies of Liberty Series - Tracie Peterson

A.D. Chronicles Series - Bodie & Brock Thoene

Experiencing the Cross - Henry Blackaby

Experiencing the Resurrection - Henry Blackaby

Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People In Need of Change Helping People In Need of Change - Paul David Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.