Monday, September 27, 2010

Back From the Conference

I really have no time today other than to just hop on my blog and say hello because I have a full day ahead of me.  No rest for the weary, as they say. 

The weekend at the True Woman Conference in Indianapolis was exhausting in every way... emotionally, physically, and spiritually.  They were long days with much information to process.

If you are able to go to the conference in Fort Worth, Texas coming October 14-16, you really should go.  In fact, do whatever you can to get yourself there because I don't know when they'll have another conference.  (I know one of my blog readers is already registered.)  You won't be disappointed.  The speakers are excellent, and getting to sing with Keith & Kristyn Getty is worth the price of admission. 

Be back soon...

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.