Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Thankfulness

I just realized that it's the end of the day, and I need to write something if I want to keep my NaBloPoMo commitment. I mean, how could I make it through the entire month, only to miss it on the second to last day of the month? No way! I'm going to finish this thing.

I would like to do a thankfulness bullet list for tonight, seeing as I can probably list several items...

  • I'm thankful that my Sunday school class was well behaved today. Truly a blessing!
  • I'm thankful for the grace of God that enables me to do hard things.
  • I'm thankful that God shows how present and active He is in our lives when the pastor uses several verses in his sermon that I had already been thinking about through the day, and he uses texts that were covered in my Sunday school lesson with my kids.
  • I'm thankful that we don't have to remain the same; we can become different in Christ.

I hope everyone had a good and restful weekend. I sure did. It's back to work and routine tomorrow, though. Starbucks sure sounds in order for Monday. See you tomorrow...the last day of NaBloPoMo. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.