Monday, March 14, 2011

Allergy

I guess allergy is going to be the word of the day. At least, I think what I am experiencing is an allergy.

*post-nasal drip

*scratchy throat

*sneezing

*sniffles

It all started on Saturday morning when I woke up to an irritated throat. Today my voice is a bit deep.

It's a good thing that I didn't have the deep throat yesterday, or I wouldn't have been able to sing special music at church last night. It was very necessary for me to hit one particular high note, even though the rest of the song was a lower range for me.

Would you believe I can't remember if I normally experience these symptoms at this time of year or not? I'm thinking maybe I have. I've heard that this year allergies are going to be the worst they've been in a decade because of the kind of winter we've had.

It's not that bad, though. I'll just have to sip on a little Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.